Great Eastern Cities Escorted Tour
7 night coach tour from £1,249 per person
Day 1 – New York Arrival
Arrive in to New York, there are numerous daily services from a choice of U.K. airports. The city that never sleeps, and transfer independently to your hotel, where you will meet your Tour Director for the next week. If you would prefer a private transfer from the airport to your hotel, we can arrange this for you. Overnight – New York
The Dylan Hotel
Day 2: New York Sightseeing
This morning you will enjoy a city tour of New York which includes some of the most famous sights of Manhattan. Catch glimpses of the famous skyline as you absorb the bustle and energy of the Big Apple. The rest of today is at leisure. Your Tour Director will assist you in making plans. May we suggest a stroll through Central Park, a bird’s eye view on a Manhattan Helicopter Tour (Optional) or re-enact history with a kiss in Times Square. Bring your camera! Overnight – New York.
The Dylan Hotel
Day 3: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls, Canada
Today, your tour takes to the road, you travel by luxury air-conditioned coach across New York state through the Finger Lakes Country and towards the Canadian border, arriving at one of the world’s natural wonders, breathtaking Niagara Falls. Indulge in a spot of wine-tasting at Watkins Glen, on the shores of Lake Seneca, named for the Seneca Indian Nation. Spend the evening at the romantic Niagara Falls. Overnight – Niagara Falls.
Best Western Cairn Croft
Day 4: Niagara Falls, Canada – Amish Country, Pennsylvania
This morning you will have time to explore the Falls. Perhaps take a ride aboard Hornblower Cruises along the base of the falls followed by lunch overlooking the falls (Optional) or stroll along Table Rock to view the thundering waters of the Horseshoe Falls. Depart Niagara and travel into Pennsylvania Dutch country, also known as Amish Country, for your overnight stay. Overnight – Williamsport.
SureStay Collection by Best Western Genetti Hotel
Day 5: Amish Country – Gettysburg – Washington D.C.
This morning travel through the Appalachian Mountains along the picturesque Susquehanna River, the longest river on the American East Coast. Visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil, and the place where President Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. From here, you will journey to the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., where you may enjoy a memorable evening tour and dinner (Optional).
Hotel Alexandria Mark Centre
Day 6: Washington D.C.
Enjoy a tour of the National’s Capitol with such highlights as: the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and Arlington National Cemetery, site of the JFK Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day exploring some of the many museums that make up the Smithsonian Institute or simply stroll the banks of the Potomac River.
Hotel Alexandria Mark Centre
Day 7: Washington D.C. – Philadelphia
This morning, you continue your journey to Philadelphia, the “City of Brotherly Love” and the birthplace of America, where the Declaration of Independence was adopted on the 4th of July 1776. Here you will see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell on a comprehensive city tour.
Philadelphia 201 Hotel
Day 8: Philadelphia – New York
This morning you return to New York City where you will be dropped off at the airport for your flight back to the U.K, that is of course unless you would like to extend your stay where numerous possibilities are open to you. You might like to spend more time in New York City, link up with another tour, perhaps to New England or if you fancy some warmth we could fly you to the Sunshine State, Florida for some relaxation time.
2019 Departure Dates & Prices
- Become a part of the hustle and bustle of Manhattan with a morning tour of its many iconic sites, including Times Square
- Taste the wines of upstate New York while stopping at Watkins Glen in the Finger Lakes
- Feel the mists while taking in the natural wonder of Niagara Falls
- Walk the hallowed grounds of Gettysburg, the most decisive battle the American Civil War
- See the seats of power of American Government with a grand city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Explore the birthplace of America in Philadelphia by seeing where it all started at Independence Hall and capturing a glimpse of the iconic Liberty Bell
- Take a cruise around New York Bay enjoying fabulous views of the Statue of Liberty
- Relive your American film memory with a ride to the top of the iconic Empire State Building
- Experience Niagara Falls “up close” experience with a boat ride under the falls followed by lunch atop the Skylon Tower
- Capture the stunning lit up landmarks of Washington, D.C. with a night tour followed by a with dinner in fashionable Georgetown
- Experience quintessential home cooking’ in America’s oldest operating tavern in Philadelphia
Reduced premium cabin travel available.
Premium/World Traveller Plus: £249 each way
Business/Club Class: £1,249 each way
Call us on 01159 610590 for availability and details.
Why Book With C.N.A?
- All holidays ATOL protected.
- Tailored itinerary to suit you.
- Choice of airlines & departure points.
- Deals on flight upgrades.
- Low booking deposit.
Just returned from a Deep South Holiday with your company and all the travel arrangements were excellent and all the hotels were first class.This is the second time we have used your company for an holiday and we would have no problems using you againRobinson Party (Deep South) -
We did the “Deep South” trip that included Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana and had a wonderful time. All the hotels were fine, but the Monmouth Plantation in Natchez was exceptional both for comfort and service. Make sure you stay there if in Natchez. Good night life particularly in Nashville and New Orleans.Groves Party (Deep South) -
Thanks for your help in planning our recent holiday in the Deep South. We particularly enjoyed the CNN HQ, the Civil Rights museum, the tour of Graceland, the Hall of Fame in Nashville the great musical city of New Orleans and so much more…The Bush Party (Deep South) -