Careers with Us
Are you passionate about travel to North America?
The team at Complete North America are passionate travellers who also happen to be very talented, professional people. They are at the heart of our commitment to be the leading specialist tour operator to North America.
Our team share a passion for creating exceptional travel experiences and for turning our clients travel aspirations into reality.
Their ability to articulate their own travel experiences to clients and combine it with an impeccable level of customer service is key to the continued success of Complete North America.
Training, Development & Reward.
To achieve the status of true travel specialists, we recognise that finding the right people with the right skills and providing a high degree of investment and support is key.
We regularly arrange for team members to attend hosted familiarisation trips to various regions of North America. In addition to this, we are committed to hosting our own in-house familiarisation trips which offer members of our team the opportunity to engage in the inspiring travel experiences Complete North America create which our clients want to learn about and try for themselves.
Those who attend familiarisation visits provide additional training to other members of our team back in the U.K. and all members of our team are en-rolled in specialist web-based modular training to further improve their general product knowledge.
Specific customer related skills training is provided on a regular basis by our training and consultancy partners at People Development Works Ltd.
Complete North America offer excellent remuneration packages, far in excess of the industry average. In return we seek to attract the most talented people to join our specialist team.
Be part of the success story that continues to evolve.
A career with Complete North America means joining a very special group of people. They support and encourage each other and make a positive contribution to the success of the company.
We are a company that continues to develop and evolve to offer exceptional travel experiences to North America. They are proud to work for company that constantly seeks to exceed the expectations of our customers and they are very much part of the long term future at Complete North America Limited.
Sales Executive (Full time position available)
Salary – £20-22k basic, dependant on experience, commission earnings on all bookings can take it to circa £27,000
Direct responsibility to our customers for designing, proposing and negotiating travel packages, you will also develop, manage and maintain a strong portfolio of customers. You will be skilled in front line sales, negotiation, managing the customer experience, understanding their needs and of course providing an outstanding level of customer service and product expertise. Whilst the ability to work autonomously is essential, a high level of interpersonal skill is required to work effectively with different company departments to ensure the competent delivery of product and service to the customer.
- Experience within the North America travel sector is essential as is a high level of geographical knowledge of North America and airline operating routes.
- Experience with the Galileo reservation system is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to negotiate and work in a target driven front line sales capacity.
- Front line sales experience essential, where there has been previous accountability for revenue and profit across a customer portfolio – details of previous performance will need to be illustrated.
- Excellent and immediately recognisable people skills, where relationships with others are built easily both internally and with customers.
- Strong communication & influencing skills especially with regard to the use of the telephone and the written word.
- A demonstrable ability to perform competently, accurately and to understand the customer’s way of thinking in order to deliver a supreme level of customer service at all times.
- To be organised, have very good attention to detail and be self-motivated to competently plan & deliver high quality work.
- Target driven to recognise and ensure all sales opportunities are maximised.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, fun and with the ability to work autonomously and to use own initiative
- Home working options considered.
- This position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
5 days from 7-day week on shifts indicated below.
Monday-Friday: 09.00-18.00, Saturday / Sunday: 10.00-17.00
All details will be according to roster supplied by manager, generally only Sat/Sun work Jan-Mar.
Travel allowance benefit:
£1,000 annual travel allowance, available after 12 months’ service. Conditions apply.
Leave year: January 01-December 31
(No holiday permitted during Jan & Feb due to heavy booking period)
Holiday entitlement: 28 days including bank holidays
1-10 further days allocated for each full year worked up to a maximum of 10 years.
In-house combined with online programs and off-site familiarisation trips.
Please send your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org