Careers with Us
Are you passionate about travel to North America?
Complete North America is all about passionate travellers who also happen to be very talented, professional people. They are at the heart of our commitment to be the leading specialist tour operator to North America.
Our team share a passion for creating exceptional travel experiences and for turning our clients travel aspirations into reality.
Their ability to articulate their own travel experiences to clients and combine it with an impeccable level of customer service is key to the continued success of Complete North America.
Training, Development & Reward.
To achieve the status of true travel specialists, we recognise that finding the right people with the right skills and providing a high degree of investment and support is key.
We regularly arrange for team members to attend hosted familiarisation trips to various regions of North America. In addition to this, we are committed to hosting our own in-house familiarisation trips which offer members of our team the opportunity to engage in the inspiring travel experiences Complete North America create which our clients want to learn about and try for themselves.
Those who attend familiarisation visits provide additional training to other members of our team back in the U.K. and all members of our team are en-rolled in specialist web-based modular training to further improve their general product knowledge.
Specific customer related skills training is provided on a regular basis by our training and consultancy partners at People Development Works Ltd.
Complete North America offer excellent remuneration packages, far in excess of the industry average. In return we seek to attract the most talented people to join our specialist team.
Be part of the success story that continues to evolve.
A career with Complete North America means joining a very special group of people. They support and encourage each other and make a positive contribution to the success of the company.
We are a company that continues to develop and evolve to offer exceptional travel experiences to North America. They are proud to work for company that constantly seeks to exceed the expectations of our customers and they are very much part of the long term future at Complete North America Limited.
Account Manager (Full time position available)
Direct responsibility to our customers for designing, proposing and negotiating travel packages, you will also develop, manage & maintain a strong portfolio of customers. You will be skilled in front line sales, negotiation, managing the customer experience, understanding their needs & of course providing an outstanding level of customer service and product expertise. Whilst the ability to work autonomously is essential, a high level of interpersonal skill is required to work effectively with different company departments to ensure the competent delivery of product and service to the customer.
- Ability to thrive on the ability to negotiate & work in a target driven front line sales capacity.
- Account Management experience preferred where there has been previous accountability for revenue and profit across a customer portfolio ~ details of previous performance will need to be illustrated.
- Travel Industry sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent & immediately recognisable people skills, where relationships with others are built easily both internally & with customers.
- Strong communication & influencing skills especially with regard to the use of the telephone and the written word.
- A demonstrable ability to perform competently, accurately & to understand the customer’s way of thinking in order to deliver a supreme level of customer service at all times.
- To be organised, have very good attention to detail & be self-motivated to competently plan & deliver high quality work.
- Target driven to recognize & ensure all sales opportunities are maximized.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, fun & with the ability to work autonomously & to use own initiative.
Salary Circa £22k p.a. plus OTE of £15-£20k p.a.
(Additional strategic financial, travel & holiday related benefits available, based upon individual &/or team performance levels &/or individual employment loyalty)