Awe-Inspiring National Parks
17 night escorted tour from £3,199 per person
(Prices shown per person)
Dates: May – September departures available
Your holiday includes
- Scheduled flights
- Sightseeing and experiences
- Luxury air conditioned coach and experienced tour director for duration of tour
- Accommodation – 16 nights in hotels and 1 in flight
This is essential and not included. Should you need to purchase cover, we offer comprehensive cover at an additional cost. Please contact us for details.
- Orientation tours of Denver and Salt Lake City
- Entrance to 8 national parks: Rocky Mountains, Yellowstone (including guided tour), Grand Teton, Canyonlands, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion and Grand Canyon
- Visit to Fort Laramie
- Entrance to Crazy Horse Memorial
- Visit to Mount Rushmore National Memorial including light show
- Entrance to Devils Tower National Monument
4 meals: 4 breakfasts (days 8-10 and 15)
- VIP door-to-door travel service – unlimited miles from the airport
- Services of a tour manager
- International flights (prices are based on return flights with British Airways from London Heathrow. Supplements may apply from other airports)
- Best available coaches (with Wi-Fi) with experienced drivers
- All airport taxes and duties
Why Book With C.N.A?
- All holidays ATOL protected.
- Tailored itinerary to suit you.
- Choice of airlines & departure points.
- Deals on flight upgrades.
- Low booking deposit.
This was to be a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. It was memorable for the range of new experiences, the lovely places we stayed, your kind gift of the Boston excursions card and the matchless hospitality of the Liberty Inn at YarmouthChisholm Party (New England)
I just wanted to thank you once again for all the planning, booking and organising that you did on our behalf. Each of the hotels were great and the hotel in Niagara had the best view of any hotel I’ve stayed in around the worldWatts Party (New England & Eastern Canada)
The Autumn colours were magnificent and we really enjoyed seeing the Pumpkin Festival celebrations in New England and then when we crossed the border, the Farmers markets and preparations for Thanksgiving in Canada.Bartlett Party (New England & Canada)